Tandem Skydive Requirements
1. What is the age requirement?
You must be 18 years of age or older (regardless of parental consent), there are no exceptions to this rule. You must bring a valid photo ID that states your age (drivers license, state ID, or passport), we will retain a copy for our records.
2. What is the weight requirement?
For equipment and safety purposes, Skydive Greater has a weight limit of 250 lbs, there are no exceptions to this rule. Although it is rare, there may also be circumstances where a person is too small for the harness to fit properly. Weight will be verified on-site and our Instructors will make the final determination to ensure the safety of our customers.
3. Are there any physical requirements?
As with any sport, the better shape you are in, the easier it will be. If you have any special medical concerns, please contact your doctor.
How to get there?
1. By Public Transportation ( Bus and Ferry):
– You can take a Ceres bus from Cebu North Bus Terminal (Near SM City Cebu) going to Hagnaya (San Remigio) Travel time is 3-4 hours fare is around Php 200 for air-conditioned. The bus will direct you to HAGNAYA port where you will ride a Ferry going to Santa Fe (Bantayan Island) travel time is 1 hour fare is Php 180. And then we can fetch you at Santa Fe Port going to drop zone.
2. By Van/Taxi and Ferry:
– For hassle free, convenient and faster trip, We can pick you up in Mactan Int’l Airport or within Metro Cebu going to HAGNAYA PORT. Travel time is 2-3 hours plus 1 hour for the ferry. For one way not including ferry fare. For up to 8 persons = 3,500 Php (Toyota Hi-Ace Van). If you wish to return to Cebu City the same day of your jump, the driver can wait you at Hagnaya Port for 5,000Php return trip. *Ferry Schedule is from 3am – 5pm only with every hour interval. You must leave Cebu City not later than 1pm to catch the last trip of Ferry in Hagnaya Port.
3. By Chartered Airplane:
– If you have flexible budget and don’t want to take long hours of land and ferry trip. We can also bring you to the Island via private airplanes. Flight time is 45 minutes. Boarding is in General Aviation Area (opposite side of the Mactan Airport Terminal), Lapu-lapu City. For 1-3 persons = 18,000 Php (Cessna 172).
4. By Scheduled Flight via www.Airjuan.com
-There is a scheduled flight offeref by www.airjuan.com. you can check the price and schedule at their website. Flight time is approximately 30-40min. and boarding is in Mactan Cebu Airport.